- For WU and WUMC employees, Live Near Your Work annual funding is running low for this 2020 fiscal year (ending June 30, 2020).
- We have a very limited number of Live Near Your Work loans remaining, and once they are issued no new loans will be given until at least July 1, 2020.
- Live Near Your Work loans are issued on a first come, first served basis, based on when a signed real estate contract is submitted to us via email.
- This does not apply to BJC HealthCare employees, only to WU and WUMC employees.
Resources for New and Prospective Home Buyers
Are you interested in this program but are not quite ready to buy a home and need a little help? The following FREE community resources are available to help you get on the path to owning a home! Please contact any of our partners below for help with:
Home Buyer Education
Affordable Housing Financing
Commerce Bank has access to a variety of affordable housing financing options to fit your unique needs, including the Neighborhood Connection Home Loan.
A home loan designed to assist people on the pathway to affordable, successful home ownership, while helping revitalize neighborhoods.
The unique mortgage structure helps empower people to overcome some of the challenges in mortgage qualification.
- Pre- and post- purchase home ownership counseling
- Not credit score driven
- Mortgage insurance not required
- Most down payment assistance programs allowed
- Emergency reserve fund required
The Gateway Neighborhood Mortgage provides loans to purchase and improve homes in neighborhoods with depressed home values.
Visit Justine Petersen for help, including any necessary credit repair, and a credit and financial health check.
Learn about paying off debt and establishing savings.
Establishing and Rebuilding Your Credit Profile:
Learn about understanding your credit score and reading a credit report.
BJC Financial Wellness Education
BJC employees have access to Enrich, a free financial wellness experience that you can tailor to your financial needs.
Start your financial journey! Then complete a short financial assessment so that Enrich’s adaptive learning technology can help you start learning about your most applicable money topics. If you wish, you can then call or chat with a Certified Financial Counselor.